Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your new patient appointment. This will allow our staff to complete the necessary preparatory work to enter your information into the electronic health record system, verify your insurance, and collect your co-pay.
Insurance and Billing Information:
We accept most major insurance and managed care plans offered locally and handle billing whenever possible. Please feel free to call our appointment desk with any questions you may have.
Our Promise to Patients:
- Respect and dignity towards all patients
- 24/7 access by phone to a Medical Provider
- Prompt replies to calls from our care teams
- Prompt notification of test results from our care teams
- Care management and coordination by our care teams
- Plan of care and treatment decided by you and your Provider
- Respect and dignity towards all staff members
- Actively participate in your medical care
- 15-minute arrival prior to your scheduled appointment
- Co-payment at your appointment
- 24 hour cancellation notice
- 48 hour notice for medication refills
Our all-encompassing health care services ensure you receive the correct diagnosis and treatment for any condition. This includes providing our patients and families with primary care, and wellness exams.